Why use a professional pet sitter or dog walker?
Advantages for furry family members:
- Reduces stress: Pets are much happier and experience much less stress at home in safe familiar surroundings.
- Exercise: Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted
- No “Travel Trauma”.
- Health Concerns: less exposure to illnesses of other pets and animals.
- Professional: Has training and guidelines of exactly what to do in an emergency.
- Lots of TLC: Your pets will get lots of love and personal attention while you are at work or on vacation.
Advantages for you:
- “No “Travel Trauma” for you and your furry family member.
- Security: Your home will be made more secure by the crime deterrent service I provide.
- No Imposition: You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative. And you’re hiring a professional that’s bonded and insured.
- Special services: I will provide additional home services while caring for your pets such as bring in mail, trash taken out/in and watering plants
- Mail: No need to have your mail stopped
- Peace of Mind: While you are away, you can feel confident your furry family members are in capable, caring hands.
Are you Bonded and insured?
YES! I am fully bonded and insured through Pet Sitter Associates.
$2,000,000 General Aggregate
$1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
$2,000,000 Products / Completed Operations Aggregate Limit
$100,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
$15,000 Each Occurrence for loss of pets in your care, custody or control
$30,000 Annual Aggregate for loss of pets in your care, custody or control
$1,000 Each Occurrence / $5,000 Annual Aggregate Veterinarian Expense
$10,000 Each Occurrence / $25,000 Annual Aggregate for loss to personal property of your customers in your care, custody or control
$2,000 Lost Key coverage for Re-keying of customer’s homes
$5,000 Medical Expense Limit
What is your service area?
I service in and around Gainesville, Fl and Haile plantation area.
What tips payments do you accept?
I accept payments via Checks, Credit and Debit Cards (PayPal) and Cash. Payments can be made with a credit or debit card via PayPal without having a PayPal account.
Do you care for pets besides Cats and Dogs?
YES! If you have any other pets at home like rabbits, fish, Reptiles, guinea pigs, Etc. I owned most in home pets growing up so I have experience with most animals.
Do you know pet first aid?
Yes. I’m certified in CPR and 1st aid for pets through “Pet Health Academy”, which I retake every year to stay up to date on all pet first aid procedures. I also carry a “pet saver” app on my phone created by PetTech which has a wealth of information should anything happen.